Exciting news this week from the DAM front: Xinet released their much awaited upgrade, WebNative Suite 17. It seems every nook and cranny of the product has something new and luscious in it. Details here, but I gotta give an overview:
- Massively reworked search engine, producing both faster results and more flexible criteria
- Text content searching across a wide variety of document types
- Richer Asset Timer, with even more built in functionality
- Fine grained administration delegation, allowing security and delegation (all within the familiar Xinet GUI)--
- 3D CAD file support
- Versioning from within the Adobe Suite
Great stuff, and we're pumped. As always, we're looking for smart early adopters; customers who want to get their hands dirty and finish quicker than the competition.
If you're interested, give me a call at NAPC HQ and we can discuss moving ahead with the latest and greatest dynamic Digital Asset Management software out there. If you're not an adventurous soul, we'll start a push to get everyone upgraded and reach out to you as the year goes on.
We'll also start populating our online training site, flatheadu
with videos describing the new functionality in WebNative Suite 17 , and how to get the most from it. We look forward to our second hundred videos on the site!